If it wasn’t for the iPhone and some great apps, I wouldn’t be able to run my business from anywhere in the world. I’ve compiled a list of my top 10 apps that keep my business running. I’d love to hear what apps you use and love, I’m always on the look out for more!
1. – it’s the easiest way for me to stay in touch with various freelancers that work for me – we sync folders and know what needs working on or what’s been completed.
2. – I create my newsletters with Mail Chimp and the app lets me track how the newsletter is performing once I hit send.
3. – I often hold stalls at markets where I sell my cushions and other bits and pieces so this app lets me process payments using customers credit cards and means I don’t need to bother with cash or credit card machines.
4. – this one is for the iPad and allows you to create floor plans very easily – great when trying to explain to clients how their new furniture will look.
5. – how I keep track of all my favourite blogs.
6. – keeps me entertained when waiting for a client meeting!
7. – lets you write captions and add text on top of photos – great for social media images.
8. – Best accounting software out. And the app allows me to invoice on the run.
9. – when I host decorating workshops or shopping tours this app lets me tick off everyone as they arrive so I know who’s arrived and who’s late!
10. – a great task management app that I can share with freelancers.
What are your lifesaving apps?