It’s been a giant year… I’ve been on 24 planes this year and I’ve still got two flights to go before the year is out. I’m Sagittarius so I’m meant to have a strong desire to travel and travel I did this year! I’m secretly hoping to fly a bit less next year, but it’s already looking unlikely with numerous decorating workshops lined up for early 2015. Sign up to the newsletter if you are interested in attending a workshop as I’ll be running them in various locations next year.
Other exciting things that have happened this year:
- Hosting workshops across the country – I’ve hosted more than 10 workshops this year!
- Launching an amazing designer rug collection with Urban Road in August – I’m still obsessed with all 9 designs.
- Designing the Incy Interiors first Sydney Flagship store in Chatswood Chase with Marj from Decor Project.
- Been featured in a number of print and online publications, most recently a big feature in Adore Magazine.
- Battled my serious phobia of public speaking and spoke five days in a row at Reed Gift Fair about the importance of visual merchandising. Won’t be rushing back to torture myself though.
- Helping style a number of pages for celebrity interior designer Juliet Love’s book (to be released mid next year)
- Completing a whole host of private residential decorating jobs and adding some great new work to my portfolio
- Becoming a Houzz Contributor – once a month I’ll be writing content!
- Transforming Australia’s Ugliest Living Room with thehome.com.au into an amazing new living room! See the reveal here.
- And on a more personal note, travelling to LA, Palm Springs & San Fran for an adventure of a lifetime with my besties.
Another year comes to a close but 2015 is shaping up to be even bigger, I’ve been working on three secret projects for the past few months and I haven’t been able to share anything just yet but in the New Year I will be able to reveal them one by one… One project has involved a bit of a facelift for the website and blog – I think you’ll really like it 🙂
I hope you all have a lovely, happy and safe Christmas and New Year wherever in the world you happen to be celebrating and I’ll be back in the New Year to share my exciting projects!