With my Mentor Program kicking off this Thursday, 6th September I’ve received a lot of questions on whether the Mentor Program or 1:1 Teaching is better suited to you depending on what stage you’re at on your business journey.
To help you decide with confidence I’ve covered everything you need to know and I’m even offering a free 10-minute call with me which you can book in today to have all your questions answered.
THE MENTOR PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF:
- You feel like your business is guiding you rather than you guiding it.
- You’ve been running your business for a while but haven’t invested much time in the behind the scenes of your business and instead focused more on the creative side.
- You want a way to achieve your goals quicker and are ready to put in the hard yards to make it happen.
- You want to network with other inspiring creatives and build new connections.
- You need a helping hand to achieve your BIG goals and would benefit from weekly group coaching calls to hold you accountable.
- You’re looking for news ways to build your brand, convert customers, boost your profile and increase your cash flow.
1:1 COACHING IS FOR YOU IF:
- You’ve got a million ideas but feel stuck when it comes to putting them into action.
- You’re a few years into business and need help with simplifying your systems and processes.
- You’d like something more flexible to suit your businesses needs right now.
- You don’t have a lot of formal business training and you’re looking for someone to coaching you on specific areas of building your business.
- You want to access a coach when it’s suitable for you and want straight-up business advice to steer you in the right direction.
Now if you haven’t joined yet, then now is the time to become part of . I designed this group for you to build your network, gain access to instant advice and make growing a business a whole lot more fun. So what are you waiting for?